Saturday, January 17, 2015

12th Trade of the Offseason


Scared hitless gets
1st rd 1st overall*

* cannot be used to draft yoan moncada. If pick is traded by scared hitless the stipulation sticks to the pick and carries over to the new owner.

Heroes gets
Sp Noah Syndergaard
2b Dilson Herrera

Alright so this trade was a little shocking but here is the thought behind this one. I still get Moncada if he signs in time so while I traded the #1 pick I still get the top player in the draft at #2. At #2 I was going to take Carlos Rodon, Noah Syndergaard though is ranked higher on ever list so getting Syndergaard I felt was a key piece and adding Herrera on top of it I think made it a no brainer from my end. Yesterday Ben Badler reveled the hitters that where on his Top 20 overall prospects and on that list was Dilson Herrera... not bad. Both Dilson Herrera and Noah Syndergaard are close to the majors and should play in 2015.

On the flip side Rick can add Yasmani Tomas and his huge power to his playoff ready team. I liked Tomas but felt he was risky and that the package of Dilson Herrera and Noah Syndergaard was a lot safer. Plus of all the avengers Thor is the coolest one!

No comments:

Post a Comment